ON THE ANTIGEL WEBSITE
Online on the Festival’s official ticket office
ON SITE (subject to availability)
Ticket booths open between 30 minutes and 1 hour before the beginning of each event.
SERVICE CULTUREL MIGROS (for all shows)
Geneva: rue du Prince 7 / Stand Info Balexert
Nyon: Migros Nyon-La-Combe
FNAC (selection of shows)
Online / FNAC shops / La Praille shopping centre / Geneva Tourism Information Office / UN Kiosk
PETZI (selection of shows)
Online / Points of sale:
Sounds Records, Avenue du Mail 8, 1205 Geneva
Antabuse Café, Serre 17, 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
Disc-a-brac, Rue de l’Ale 2, 1003 Lausanne
Obsession, Rue du Petit-Rocher 4, 1003 Lausanne
PT = normal rate
TR = Reduced rate (AVS, unemployed, AI, seniors, yearly Unireso pass holders, passdance)
TJ = Reduced rate (< 20 years old, students)
JU = Junior (<12 years old, 20 years old/CHF 20 card holders)
F = Festival pass
PASSDANCE holders are entitled to the TR (reduced rate) for dance shows only.
FULL RATE = CHF 110
REDUCED RATE = CHF 90
Purchase of a Festival Pass entitles you to a preferential rate of between CHF 0 and CHF 65, depending on the show and subject to availability. Start saving on the regular price by getting tickets for 5 shows or more. Please note that reservations must be made for free events too.
The festival pass is personal and non-transferable and must be presented on entry to every show. The organiser is entitled to demand payment of the full rate if a valid document is not presented to justify a reduced rate. Passes must be picked up at the GelatoMania ticket office (from 7 to 9 December 2018) or on site at the first event you attend.
BON À SAVOIR!
Festival pass holders receive the Passedanse card free of charge!
Open from 14:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday, from 7 December 2017 to 17 February 2018.
The hotline will however be closed from 23 December 2017 to 2 January 2018.
+41 (0)77 499 86 55 / billetterie(at)antigel.ch
No reservation by phone or email.
- Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged. No reservations possible. The organiser does not replace tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- Reduced rates apply upon presentation of a valid document, which has to be presented at the time of purchase and on entry to the show.
- The organiser is entitled to demand payment of the full rate if the document is not valid. Unireso pass holders are entitled to a reduced rate upon presentation of a valid card.
- Cultural vouchers and 20ans/20francs passes are only valid at Antigel’s points of sale.
- Each ticket has its own unique number and code that will be verified on entry to show. The ticket is valid only once and will grant access to one person only.
- Please do not buy tickets from strangers, as validity cannot be guaranteed.
ONLINE TICKET OFFICE
- We only accept Postfinance, MasterCard and credit cards.
- It is COMPULSORY to present a printed e-ticket to access the event.
- Festival passes are ONLY available online at www.antigel.ch or at the GelatoMania ticket office, from 7 to 9 December 2017.
- No reservation by phone or email. Purchase your tickets directly from the online ticket office www.antigel.ch or at the points of sale.
TICKETS ON SITE
- Ticket booths open between 30 min. and 1 hour before the beginning of each show. Please come early to purchase your tickets as seats are limited.
- We only take cash. Please have some change ready!