WHERE TO BUY MY TICKETS?
ON THE ANTIGEL SITE: Official Festival Ticketing
- Within the limit of available seats, tickets will be on sale at the cash desks shortly before the doors open.
- We do not accept payment cards, please bring change!
LA BOUTIQUE SOUNDS (Avenue du Mail 8, 1205 Geneva)
- From December 10th, according to the store's schedule.
AT LA FNAC (a selection of shows)
- Online / Fnac Stores / Information stand at the La Praille Shopping Centre / Geneva Tourist Office /
WHAT ARE THE TARIF CATEGORIES?
PT: Full price
TR: Reduced rate (AVS, Unemployed, AI and Passedanse)
TJ: Youth rate (under 20 years old and students)
JU: Junior (under 12 years old and 20 years old card20francs)
For holders of a PASSEDANCE, please note that you are entitled to the TR only on dance performances.
- Passes Festivalgoers entitle the holder to discounted tickets, the Festival rate, but also to one free ticket per event at Grand Central.
- Please note that for free events you have to buy a ticket via the shop and that the Kraftwerk concert on 19.05.2020 is not part of the offer!
USE OF THE PASSES
- To pick up your tickets, go to our Official Festival Ticketing page!
- There, you will find a link entitled "Subscriber Access"
- Click on this link to open a new small window then,
- Click here to enter your code;
- Enter your code and click on "verify" ;
- The shows appear in a list. Just click on the "+" to book the show of your choice. Repeat the operation for the shows you are interested in according to the number of invitations you are entitled to (1 invitation = 1 show);
- The number of your shows will appear at the top right of the screen, in your basket;
- When you have finished, click on the "basket" icon, your order will appear;
- Click on " Validate your basket " and connect to your account or create one;
- Follow the instructions to create your account, if you already have one enter your username and password. If you don't remember your password click on recreate a new password;
- In "payment method", select "Free" then validate the general terms of sale. Finally "confirm";
- For the passes, you will receive a confirmation email, you don't need to print your tickets, they are in your pass. You will have to show your pass during the ticket controls;
- If you wish to buy tickets later, the use of your code on our shop guarantees the addition of your new tickets on your card.
From December 9 2019 to February 15 2020 from 2 to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Closed for the end of the year holidays, from 20 December 2019 to 1 January 2020 inclusive.
+41 (0)22 575 87 15 / email@example.com
No reservations by phone or email!