WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS?
ON THE ANTIGEL WEBSITE Online on the Festival’s official ticket office
ON SITE (subject to availability)
Ticket booths open between 30 minutes and 1 hour before the beginning of each event.
AT SOUNDS RECORDS SHOP (Avenue du Mail 8, 1205 Geneva) From 19 December during the shop’s opening times.
AT FNAC (selection of shows)Online / FNAC shops / La Praille shopping centre / Geneva Tourism Information Office / UN Kiosk
PT = normal rate
TR = Reduced rate (AVS, unemployed, AI, seniors, Passdance)
TJ = Reduced rate (< 20 years old, students)
JU = Junior (<12 years old, 20 years old/CHF 20 card holders)
F = Festival pass
Free of charge for children under 5
PASSDANCE holders are entitled to the TR (reduced rate) for dance shows only.
Les Pass Festivalier∙ère∙s donnent droit à des billets à prix préférentiels ainsi qu'à un billet gratuit par évènement au Grand Central (11 évènements).
Pour les évènements gratuits, vous devez prendre un billet via la boutique !
Consultez les tarifs de tous les spectacles en un clin d'oeil ICI.
Open from 14:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday, from 12 December 2018 to 22 February 2019.
The hotline will be closed from 22 December 2018 to 1 January 2019.
+41 (0)77 499 86 55 / billetterie(at)antigel.ch
No reservation by phone or email.
- Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged. No reservations possible. The organiser does not replace tickets that have been lost or stolen.
- Reduced rates apply upon presentation of a valid document, which has to be presented at the time of purchase and on entry to the show.
- The organiser is entitled to demand payment of the full rate if the document is not valid.
- Cultural vouchers and 20ans/20francs passes are only valid at Antigel’s points of sale.
- Each ticket has its own unique number and code that will be verified on entry to show. The ticket is valid only once and will grant access to one person only.
- Please do not buy tickets from strangers, as validity cannot be guaranteed.